Wednesday, December 28, 2005

I am back!

Sorry for the disappearance during Dec. I went travelling in China during this period of time. I experienced many new things during this trip and saw the great diversity that existed in different regions of China.

Due the lack of time and Internet censorship in China, I am unable to update my blog while travelling. Now that I am back, I will start posting again. I have also invited Beast to join the team so that he can contribute to the discussions.

All in all I look forward to have more discussions with all of the readers in the coming new year!

2 Comments:

At 7:36 PM, December 28, 2005, Blogger BEAST FCD said...

Welcome back.

By the way, is there any word limitation on how many words I can write per entry?

 
At 8:40 PM, December 28, 2005, Blogger at82 said...

no la! U can write as much words as u like. no as if i will be charged if the articles are too long lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page